Do you long for a more fulfilling relationship?
Journey into Love
A 3 Day Couples Workshop into the Heart of Relationship.
The Journey into Love is a deep exploration of all that stands in the way of a truly open heart. Without fully loving, life often feels empty and meaningless. Your relationship can be a gateway to a deeply fulfilling life.
A healthy relationship includes laughter, trust, honesty, intimacy, fun & deep connection. Yet, for many people, relationships are often the source of immense pain and struggle. It is in your most intimate of relationships that our old wounds, judgments and projections surface. This makes relationship a profound opportunity for transformation.
Are you and your partner stuck in old behavior patterns?
Do you struggle to communicate effectively with each other?
Have you lost the passion, meaningful connection, or ability to have fun ?
ALL OF THIS BLOCKS LOVE!
Like anything you want to be successful at, relationships take intention and effort. This workshop is a profound opportunity to invest in yourself, in each other, and in your children (if applicable).
When you’re willing to work on your relationship, the challenges you’re facing can be transformed into incredible opportunities for personal growth.
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOT a classroom lecture or ‘talk therapy.’ There will be times of instruction and valuable information presented, but this will always be combined with exercises and experiential processes that will help you apply this information to the practical problems you face in your relationship. This is less emphasized in many couples workshops and IS, what we have discovered after 15 years of working with couples, a crucial element for lasting change.
Benefits of this Workshop:
In this 3 day experiential intensive, you will learn:
The Good News: LOVE is who we are – it is our intrinsic nature.
The Challenging News: how to keep love alive and flowering in a long term relationship, where your wounds get activated?
Over the weekend, you will awaken and deepen this dormant, most precious quality within: Love. You’ll also learn how to keep the ‘garden’ of relationships alive and flourishing. This process will allow you to shed anything covering over our heart’s natural state: openness, vulnerability, availability, spaciousness….LOVE.
What you’ll receive from the workshop:
- Experiencing each other “fresh” again
- Renewed connection to your partner
- Creating a Common Vision & Purpose for your Relationship
- Recognizing and Responding to the Warning signs of “separation”
- Techniques for recognizing the triggers in your relationship
- Transforming triggers into heart opening opportunities
- Bringing the sense of The Sacred into your Relationship
- Greater capacity to LOVE yourself and others
- Heightened sense of compassion towards humanity
- Tools for authentic and honest exchanges including the powerful “truth telling tool”
- Communication skills for the inevitable ‘triggered moments’
- Learning the “art of experiencing” the other
- Reconnecting and deepening your sensuality and passion